For users who have upgraded to Pro, a monthly payment is taken from an active debit or credit card of your choice.
Update Payment Method:
If you need to change your card details, you can easily do this through Admin when you are logged in. You can access it either through the side navigation menu or by clicking the image of your company on the top right.
- Log in to the Floww Platform
- Once logged in, locate and click on the "Admin" menu from the Navigation on the left
- Once in the Admin menu, click on the "Payment Method" sub-menu under Account Settings
- Here you should see your current card / payment method. To add a new one, simply click the "Add New Card" button
- Enter your new payment details into the payment form shown below, and click "Save New Card"
- Adding a new card will automatically set it as the default payment method
Debit Cards: VISA, Mastercard
Credit Cards: VISA, Mastercard, AMEX
Adding a new card will take you to ‘Stripe’, where you will be able to add your card details securely. Your full card number will be encrypted and stored with ‘Stripe’. You can find out more about their security here
Your ‘Billing Information’ contains your billing address and your tax ID #. More information on your tax ID # and its importance can be found at the end of this article
What is my tax ID #?
Your tax ID # is your company’s tax code. This enables Stripe and Floww to apply the correct tax rate for your company and your jurisdiction:
- If you are in the UK you will automatically be charged 20% VAT
- If you are from a country outside the EU you will not be charged sales Tax / VAT by Floww
- If you are from an EU country (not including the UK) and you provide a valid Tax ID you will not be charged VAT by Floww, but you are responsible for managing your own VAT payments. This will be indicated by a reverse charge flag in your invoice
- If you do not provide a valid Tax ID you will be charged VAT at the standard rate for your country
Please sign in to leave a comment.