How it works
- We will ingest your pitch deck and then use AI to read it and generate the first version of your company profile
- This happens entirely within our secure Azure infrastructure - your pitch deck will not be shared with any third parties
- You will then be able to view and edit your company profile as much as you like
- Once you are happy with your company profile, you can publish it. This will:
- Allow you start sharing it with your investors if and when you choose to
- Make it visible to Funding Partners on our platform (after we have approved your company - more on that below)
- Company approval - this is just a quick check to ensure your company is legitimate and is an appropriate fit for our platform
How will my pitch deck be used?
- Your pitch deck is used to generate the first version of your company profile
- Your pitch deck will also be uploaded to our platform so you can share it with investors if you choose to
- Your pitch deck will not be shared with anyone else unless you choose to share it
How does the AI generate my pitch deck?
- We will extract the text from your pitch deck and then pass it into our AI infrastructure for processing
- AI will use your pitch deck as its data source to generate the first version of your company profile, including sections on the problem you are solving, your market etc.
- AI-generated content is not 100% reliable so you will have to review and approve each section of your profile before you can publish it. You can also make as many edits as you like
Why do you need to approve my company?
To give companies on Floww the greatest chance of success, we need to ensure that investors and funding partners are having a great experience and trust the platform. Part of that is making sure that companies meet the quality bar, so they are only seeing legitimate companies on the platform who fall into our permitted sectors.