Floww Markets Limited is subject to the Floww Conflicts of Interest Policy that sets out the requirements for identifying, preventing, managing, mitigating conflicts of interest as applicable to the Firm. Where those conflicts cannot be mitigated or prevented and where applicable, the policy sets out the requirements related to disclosure. This helps ensure that Floww Markets, as an entity authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, meets its requirements under SYSC 10.
We take all appropriate steps to identify and to prevent or manage conflicts of interest between:
- the firm, including its managers, employees and representatives, or any person directly or indirectly linked to them by control, and a client of the firm; or
- one client of the firm and another client
Identification of Conflicts/Potential Conflicts
In order to assess whether a conflict of interest does, or does not exist, we consider the following, as a minimum:
- Are we likely to make a financial gain, or avoid a financial loss, at the expense of the client?
- If we are providing a service to the client, do we or a relevant employee have a financial or other incentive to favour the interest of another client or group of clients over the interest of the client?
- Do we carry on the same business as the client?
- When providing a service to a client, do we receive from a person other than the client an inducement in relation to a service provided to the client, in the form of monies, goods or services, other than the standard commission or fee for that service?
Management of Conflicts
All identified conflicts of interest are appropriately managed, monitored and noted on the Conflicts of Interest log which is reviewed regularly.
In the event that you have any queries or require a copy of our Conflicts of Interest Policy, please contact us using the details on our contact us page.
If you would like to view our full policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org